From time to time, we do offer career opportunities; you are welcome to check with us the availability
- 1. Admin Executive
- -Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes
- -File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- -Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- -Perform general office duties such as maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- -Maintain the security of confidential information
- -Coordinating workflow and maintaining a productive work environment.
- -Interacting with customers, senior-level executives, and all other levels of people
- 2.Marketing Executive
- -Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- -Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- -Writing and proofreading copy;
- -Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- -Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- -Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- -Managing budgets;
- -Monitoring competitor activity;
- -Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.